A Business Wales seminar for business owners and managers in the Teifi Valley
An opportunity to provide you with the tools to get maximum benefit from using the Welsh language in your business.
- communicating with customers
- strengthening your USP (unique selling point)
- promoting customer loyalty
- providing opportunities to sell in new markets
- indicating your respect and understanding of the culture of the area
- demonstrating your commitment to equality
The seminar will also show you how to access the practical support that’s at hand.
- Cardigan Castle 8/7/15 8.00 – 10.00amGwasg Gomer, Llandysul 8/7/15 6.00 – 8.00pm
- Lampeter Rugby Club 9/7/15 8.00 – 10.00am
- Cawdor Hall, Newcastle Emlyn 9/7/15 6.00 – 8.00pm
- Light refreshments will be available. (Please inform us of any dietary requirements).
To book : contact Eleri Lewis on
Fully Funded by Welsh Government and European Regional Development Fund.