The Catalyst project is a joint initiative between the University and Partner organisations in Ireland, offering business support for the food and sustainability sectors. Antur Cymru offers a business review and consultancy service to the Catalyst project and its clients, which has continued through the COVID-19 crisis.
- One to one review with clients of the project, in this case, Food & Drink clients
- Detailed advice on business strategy, business planning & financial forecasting
- Sales and marketing advice
- Brand naming and brand strategy
- A brand brief for designers
- Technical advice on products & packaging
Examples include an artisan cake maker who wanted the business plan reviewed in the light of COVID-19, an Exotic Cuisine company who wanted to re-evaluate their business during lockdown which led to a new business model being created and a large producer of animal feed supported with brand realignment and sales and marketing support.