Cardigan a busy market town in Ceredigion sought the consultancy services of Telemat IT Services to develop the town Wi-Fi service, initially intended to provide connectivity to visitors and regional shoppers. The project delivered by our team exceeded expectations. The solution now offers:
- Wi-Fi across the shopping and wider areas.
- Tracking visitor movement across the town.
- Data analysis that can detail busy and quieter periods of customer shopping and leisure habits.
- Direct, permission-based marketing opportunities to visitors via their mobiles and tablets.
- Gathering of email and mobile contact details via permission-based software.
A monthly marketing service was then put in place to regularly send news updates on town activity to over 10,000 people (June 2020) to draw customers back for repeat visits.