Website Antur Cymru
Do you have what it takes to play a key role in supporting Welsh SME’s to deliver their growth ambitions? If so, you’ll be delighted to hear that there is an opportunity for you to join the friendly Business Wales team in Mid & West Wales
Who will I be working with?
Business Wales provides first class business support to Welsh SMEs on behalf of the Welsh Government, funded by the European Regional Development Fund and delivered by Growth Partnership Wales (GPW), a partnership of Business in Focus, Antur Cymru and Serco.
So, what will the role of Client Relationship Officer entail?
Reporting to the Client Relationship Team Leader, you’ll be providing a full brokerage service to clients in support of the delivery of the Business Wales service. Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Being the main point of contact for local stakeholder engagement, clearly outlining the services available and undertaking an assessment to accurately determine clients’ needs
- Creating a support plan for each client, prioritising and allocating support and referring into the appropriate level/specialist
- Providing support and attending events, e.g. workshops, seminars, sector-specific events
- Maintaining a solid understanding of public and private sector support and services available for SMEs in Mid & West Wales.
- Accurately managing client data ensuring all activity is recorded on IT systems
What will I need in order to be considered for this Client Relationship Officer role?
- Proven experience of working within an administrative / customer service role, processing a high volume of enquiries and delivering an effective service to a high standard
- Good understanding of how Mid & West Wales SMEs operate and their needs in the context of the regional economy
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure within an environment that requires a high level of attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to manage and prioritise workload effectively
- Superb communication and networking skills, with the ability to interact effectively with people at all levels
- IT literacy with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A valid UK driving licence
- Good Welsh Language skills
What will I receive in return?
Salary: From £21,000 per annum, negotiable dependent on level of experience and
Additional benefits: Antur Cymru provide an attractive package of benefits which include flexible working, 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays, pension, cycle to work scheme, employee assistance programme etc.
Hours of Work: Full time, 37.5 hours per week
Contract type: Permanent (to September 2022)
Location: Home working
Closing date for applications is 5pm on Wednesday, 6th October, 2021. For further information and an application pack please contact Marion Morris on [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.