Administrator Business Wales North Wales
Do you have what it takes to play a key role in supporting Welsh SMEs to deliver their growth ambitions? If so, you’ll be delighted to hear that there is an opportunity for you to join the friendly Business Wales teams in our North Wales region.
Who will I be working with?
Business Wales provides first class business support to Welsh SMEs on behalf of the Welsh Government, funded by the European Regional Development Fund and delivered by Growth Partnership Wales (GPW), a partnership of Business in Focus, Antur Cymru and Serco.
So, what will the role of Administrator entail?
Reporting to the Client Relationship Team Leader, you’ll be providing a full brokerage service to clients in support of the delivery of the Business Wales service. Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Accurately entering data onto databases and spreadsheets.
- Providing administrative support in the organising of various training and promotional events for the region e.g., preparing information, attendance, and registration of clients, follow up and ascertaining any missing information from client details.
- Accurately maintain up to date client files.
- Answering the telephone and directing calls to the right person
What will I need to be considered for this Administrator role?
- Proven experience of working within an administrative/customer service role, with good attention to detail and delivering a high standard of customer care.
- Experience of data-inputting, into databases and excel spreadsheets.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure within an environment that requires a high level of attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to manage and prioritise workload effectively
- Superb communication and networking skills, with the ability to interact effectively with people at all levels
- IT literacy with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
What will I receive in return?
Salary: £19,000 per annum, negotiable dependent on level of experience and qualifications.
Additional benefits: Antur Cymru provide an attractive package of benefits which include flexible working, 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays, pension, employee assistance programme, cycle to work scheme etc.
Hours of Work: Full time, 37.5 hours per week
Contract type: Permanent (to September 2022)
Location: Home working
Closing date for applications is 9am Monday 27th September, 2021. For further information and an application pack please contact Marion Morris on [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.