The entries for FSB Celebrating Small Business Awards 2019 opened on the 10th August and small businesses and the self-employed in Wales are being urged to enter and celebrate their achievements. The Welsh winners will be announced at an award ceremony on 22nd March 2019 held at the Hilton Hotel, Cardiff.
The awards are a means of shining a light on some of the best, most innovative and most determined small businesses.
Entry to the awards is free, and open to all small businesses and the self-employed, whether they are current FSB members, or not. Click the link below to find out more about the awards or to enter.
The 11 FSB Celebrating Small Business Awards area categories are:
- Community Business of the Year (Wales only)
- International Business of the Year
- Ethical and Green Business of the Year
- Business and Product Innovation Award
- Digital Innovation of the Year
- Micro Business of the Year
- Start-up Business of the Year
- Scale-up Business of the Year
- Family Business of the Year
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year (aged 30 and under)
- Employer of the Year