This is a Welsh Government initiative delivered through Antur Teifi
New Skills New Start
New Skills New Start is a scheme aimed at helping people in Ceredigion realise their potential. Our New Skills New Start programme helps individuals explore self-employment opportunities and works with them to overcome barriers they may be facing.
Free workshops and one to one sessions are held in Cardigan, Aberystwyth and Llandysul.
- Working with clients to identify their particular circumstances and any barriers that may be presented
- Using appropriate tools to assess clients training and development needs
- Helping clients build confidence and self esteem
- Supporting clients to generate business ideas and asses their viability
- Enabling clients to access supportive networks