|Job Title||Client Relationship Officer|
|Reports to||Client Relationship Team Leader|
|Salary Banding||From £21,000 per annum|
|Date Written||Revised December 2018|
Reason for role:
As part of a partnership Business in Focus (BIF), Antur Teifi (AT) and Serco form Growth Partnership Wales (GPW). From January 2016, for a period of five years, GPW will deliver the Business Wales Service, a business support service delivered across the whole of Wales on behalf of the Welsh Government. This service is led by the National Manager who is supported to manage delivery pan Wales by three Regional Managers (North, Mid & West, and South).
The Business Wales service delivery model segments support into four levels, Self-employed, Micro Businesses and two levels of Growth. Clients will be able to access advice through telephone, on-line and face-to-face support through a team of Business Relationship Managers and Business Advisers. A broad range of business information and advice is provided to start-up and existing businesses.
Support regional delivery of the Business Wales service. To process enquiries into the segmented service model, providing information, signposting and referring to internal and external stakeholders. To provide client relationship management support to the advisory team and representing the service in promotional activities.
- Act as the first point of contact for all client enquiries, undertaking initial diagnostic to accurately determine eligibility for support and growth potential along with any additional client needs, referring and processing each enquiry accordingly, e.g. signposting to BOSS system for on-line training, refer to appropriate level/specialist in delivery model, etc.
- Where appropriate provide information, signpost and/or make referrals to specialist partner organisations and intermediaries as appropriate, documenting in accordance with procedures and within prescribed timescales.
- Work with Advisers to maintain client relationships with monitoring and supporting clients during the client journey at prescribed intervals. Review client’s progress and ascertain if any further support is required, cross-refer to retain engagement with the service or signpost to external partners as appropriate, and review client satisfaction.
- Attend marketing events, e.g. business shows, partner events and related activities, to promote the service and contribute to client engagement targets.
- Undertake the accurate management of client data ensuring all activity is recorded on IT systems and intervention outcomes are evidenced and documented compliantly.
- Undertake duties to a high standard of customer service in a professional and timely manner. Maintain good knowledge and understanding of public and private sector support and services available for SMEs for the region.
- Support the Client Relationship Team Leader by identifying and making recommendations for continuous improvement, e.g. procedures, systems of work.
- Undertake any other duties as reasonably required by the Management Team of Business Wales.
Equality & Diversity:
- Promote the equality and diversity through the business support and information provided to Business Wales’ clients.
- Maintain an up to date awareness, training and CPD of equality & diversity issues and how to professionally deliver an inclusive service to all clients.
- Deliver an inclusive service in line with the Antur Teifi values and Welsh Government contractual requirements.
The above is a broad definition of the job responsibilities. It does not take into account every aspect of the job which the jobholder may be required to perform. Flexibility is essential since the jobholder’s working hours will be determined by the requirements of the business.
|Education / Training|
|Skills / Competencies||
|Education / Training||
|Skills / Knowledge||