Cloud computing promises flexibility, efficiency and cost savings.
It can offer businesses a range of benefits:
- Document management: documents of every kind can be accessed, shared, edited and distributed regardless of file size or the physical location of the user – essential in a mobile world.
- Streamlined finances: financial data can be accessed, updated and shared with accountants, regardless of location or time.
- Modern marketing: your website can benefit from the addition of feature-rich, multi-media content, fully integrated with a social media strategy and multi-channel customer communications.
- People management: centralised HR systems, secure storage of confidential information and authorised access create a more flexible and secure working environment.
- Satisfied customers: secure customer data storage, real-time interaction and order tracking, instant access to order status, and even portals that allow customers to manage their transactions, add up to the sort of experience that most of us expect in today’s digital climate.
- Improved project management: superfast broadband can have a huge impact on collaboration between individual colleagues and with business partners who are working on specific projects, enabling more efficient asset sharing, real-time communications and common access to updated documentation.
- Sharper communications: unified communications consist of traditional voice, mobile, video and data channels – all of which can be called into action to suit different circumstances, and reduce the time and cost of meetings.
To find out more and to download a free guide to Cloud computing visit http://business.wales.gov.uk/superfastbusinesswales/cloud-computing