The benefits of cloud computing are there for any business adopting superfast broadband. Statistics suggest that 55% of small businesses believe the cloud can improve competitiveness, so don’t be daunted by the idea of new technology.
Do your research and ask the deeper questions that will help you decide on the right service provider:
- Will the cloud service provide what we need, not just today but a year or two down the road?
- How much will it cost? Cloud pricing models vary hugely, and you should be able to scale your usage up or down.
- What is the service provider’s cloud security strategy, both for data storage and user access?
- How and where will your data be stored and backed up?
- Do they follow industry best practices and standards for IT service management?
- Are their systems and processes checked and certified by appropriate bodies that can give you a degree of trust and reassurance?
- How easy is it to switch?
To find out more visit https://gov.wales/broadband-in-wales/what-are-my-options